Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Looking for an AMAZING Photographer?

One day I decided to do some family pictures, since we have never done them before we didn't know what to expect.  One of my friend's suggested Samantha Lovett Photography.  Samantha is a new and upcoming photographer, was very professional and her pictures were simply amazing.  She made us feel very comfortable and we had a great time.  I have continued to use her services for the past three baby showers I have hosted.  She truly can capture every moment with a simple click of the camera.  So if you're on the hunt for an incredible photographer, I would totally suggest Samantha Lovett Photography! 

Here's some of the pictures she has taken, some of our family and some from the baby showers:

Family Photos




Butterfly Baby Shower







Vintage Baby Shower





Mad Hatter Tea Baby Shower




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10