Monday, March 5, 2012

Yummmmmmm Pretzels!

     One day while shopping at Albertsons, I came across this Auntie Anne's Pretzel mix and thought I would try it.  I am SO glad I did, because these are A-MAZ-ING!  They taste just like the ones they sell at the mall, without the hassle of actually going to the mall.  If you can find it, I suggest you try making them.  They are really easy and the kiddos can get involved.  The dough also makes great pizza dough, pretzel hot dogs, and you can either make traditional ones or they provide cinnamon sugar mix if you want to make sweet pretzels.  Hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I do.





2 comments:

  1. I kept seeing these at the stores and as addicted as I am to Annie Annes I just didn't try it because I figured nothing could ever be as good as the real thing. Thanks to this post I will be picking up my kit the next time I see it. Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, I thought the same as you, how could a box mix really taste as good as the ones from the mall. But, they totally do! If you live around an Albertsons, I know they are on SALE right now! Happy Pretzel baking and Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10