Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bridal Bliss Shower

     I can't believe this coming June my sister and her hubby will be celebrating their 2nd Wedding Anniversary.  Seems like only yesterday I was hosting her Bridal Shower for her.  I was totally inspired by this teal ribbon with a copper glitter fleur de lie printed on it I found at Michaels.  So instead of having a traditional "theme" to the shower, I focused on the colors teal, copper, chocolate brown, and white.  Everything turned out beautiful and she was very overwhelmed.  We held it in my mom's backyard and served cocktails and desserts.  It was a lovely evening to a beautiful day.  Here's some of the pictures.

Welcome to the Cocktail Lounge


Thank you cards


Dessert Buffet






Mini Cupcakes


Mini Parfaits


Shower favor cake




Signature Cocktails


The Bar


Gift Table


Bride-to-Be's chair


Mom, Sister, & Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10