Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cupcakes..

     Anyone who knows me, know I love, love, LOVE cupcakes! I recently found this awesome blog, Cupcakes Take the Cake, about anything and everything cupcakes.  There's tutorials, other cupcake blogs, cupcake bakeries, recipes, and more.  You should really check it out!!

Here's some of my creations....

Sprinkles' Red Velvet Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes

Sprinkles' Vanilla Cupcake

Triple Chocolate Cupcakes

Champagne Cupcakes

Vanilla Cupcakes
Toy Story Alien Cupcakes
Back to School Apple Cupcakes
Carrot Cake Breaking Dawn Cupcakes

Pop 80's Cereal Cupcakes

Horton Hears a Who Rainbow Cupcakes

Jack Skellington Vanilla Cupcakes

Pac-Man Cupcakes
Vanilla Rainbow Cupcakes

Chocolate Angry Bird Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10