Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     For today's Summer Bucket List pick, Liam chose going to the Bookstore.  I did a little searching online and found a local bookstore for us to visit.  We headed to The Book Store to see if they might have Chicka, Chicka, Boom Boom, one of Liam's favorites to check out from the library.  Unfortunately, they didn't, but we found some other great books to read!


Books, books, books everywhere!!


Liam checking out a Blue's Clues book.


Monkey-ing around with the Gorilla.


Ummmmm....so many to choose from!


He finally picked two Dr. Suess books, a Halloween Book, and a Dragon Book.


I wonder which one or two we will read before nap time?  
I love that he enjoys reading as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10