Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     It's been a little crazy around here.....first Liam caught a cold, then the hubby picked it up, then of course, I wind up catching it worse then both of them.  I needed to take a few days off from blogging, but I'm back!  So, I know it's been awhile since I've posted some of our activities from Our Summer Bucket List.  Let's see, on June 2nd, Liam picked playing Kickball out of our bucket.





This was his first time playing, so trying to get him to run around the bases 
was quite funny to watch.  Plus, a little difficult to really grasp the concept with 
only us two playing.  Maybe the hubby will have to play next time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10