Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My New Obsession...


     If you haven't heard of Revlon's new Scented Nail Polish, I suggest you check it out!  There are so many beautiful colors to choose from, however it has been challenge finding them all.  The ones I have collected I found at Walmart and Kmart.  


Here's some of the colors:

Cotton Candy


Orange Pop


Not So Blueberry


Beach


Raspberry Rapture


Grape Icy


Mon Cherry


Ocean Breeze



Sublime Strawberry


Coconut Crush


    I really liked these nail polishes, they went on very smooth and you only need two coats.  There is a slight sparkle to the polish making your nails shimmer in the sunlight.  I even put on a top coat and you can still smell the scent, however it does fade within a few days.  Hope you like them as much as I do...and I'm still on the search for the remaining colors:

Passion Fruit
Pretty in Papaya
Gum Drop
Peach Smoothie
Mad About Mango
Bubble Gum


Saw this on Pinterest....made me laugh :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10