Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dinner with the Yetters

     On our last night at Vandenberg, our wonderful friends, the Yetters, invited us over for dinner.  I was soooo excited when Kristi told me she was making Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon from Mastering the Art of French Cooking.  We have been wanting to make this signature dish together for a long time, but we never got around to it.  Now that I was leaving, it seemed like the perfect goodbye dinner for us to enjoy.  It was simply A-MAZ-ING! So worth the wait!



Then I helped her make home made Crepes with apples for dessert!



We are definitely going to miss our friends and they truly made our last night on base a memorable one.  As a goodbye gift, Kristi painted this beautiful picture for me.  I feel so special and honored to own a one of kind Kristi, The Tipsi Artist,  painting.  


It was the very first picture I hung up in our new home in New Mexico.  I wind up hanging it up in baby Kinley's room.  I love looking at it and remembering all the fun times Kristi and I have shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10