Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kinley's Room

     I have finally completed decorating Kinley's room, it's full of yellow, gray, white, and purple.  When we found out we were expecting a little girl, I immediately started brainstorming on different colors and designs trying to get ideas for the nursery.  I found the Sweet Sunshine bedding by MiGi that I loved and knew it would look beautiful with pops of purple.  I found some cute yellow lanterns and made some silver/gray and purple pom poms I hung from the ceiling.  I also made some framed letters to spell out her name with some craft supplies I found at Hobby Lobby.  The flower topiaries and pinwheels are some of the decorations from my baby shower, that my besties Kristi and Tori from Lil' Mrs. Tori made for me.   I ordered custom made wall decals from Stixdesign.com on Etsy to decorate the walls along with my maternity pictures that were taken by my awesome friend Sam from Samantha Lovett Photography.  Red foxes are really special to our family due to my late Grandma Hazel, so I just had to incorporate those in her room too.  The white framed fox pictures were actually made by my sister and they match perfectly!  And the painted picture is a one of a kind by my friend Kristi from The Tipsi Artist.













I simply LOVE her room and can't wait to bring Kinley home to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10