Friday, September 14, 2012

Shutterfly Photobooks

     So,  recently I have been getting all creative putting together some Shutterfly photo books.  I love photo books, they are so easy to make and are a great way to display all those wonderful memories.  I usually do a yearly one for Liam, it's a great way to capture all those great moments. And WAY cheaper then making a real scrapbook.  Sometimes it's hard to decide what photos to put in it since I take soooo many.  This past summer, we participated in the Little Wonders' Days Bucket List.  I took pictures of all the activities we did over the summer and thought what better way to remember the fun we had then to put them together in a photo book.  So that's what I did!!  I also, put together a photo book of my baby shower and my maternity pictures (taken by Samantha Lovett Photography).  I posted the links to the books below.  Take a look!  I had so much fun! There are so many options from backgrounds to layouts to different pictures frames and if you sign up with them via email then they will send you their special deals.  I recently received a code for a FREE 8x8 photo book worth $29.99!  That's awesome!  I've also taken advantage of a FREE 100 4x6 photos special they sent me (just have to pay tax & shipping).  So if you have tons of pictures, like I do, and want to put them together in some sort of photo book/scrapbook, Shutterfly is perfect for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10