Friday, November 23, 2012

Gobble Gobble

     Every once in awhile I like to surprise Liam with a fun food design and with it being Thanksgiving, I thought what better day then today?   So here's what I came up with!


I used Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles for the feathers,
a banana for the body,
two blueberry Craisins for the eyes,
a whole almond for the beak,
two Mandarin oranges for wings,
and fruit strips for the legs and feet

     I think it turned out pretty gobble gobble good.  Liam ate it all!





2 comments:

  1. Cute:) Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, just the kiddos and me. Hubby had to work, we are going to celebrate on Saturday. :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10