Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Raspberry Lemonade Bars

     Since it's still February I thought why not make one more pink dessert before the month is over, so I found this recipe for Raspberry Lemonade Bars on the back of a Pillsbury Pink Lemonade Premium Cookie Mix which I thought I would try out.  And to my surprise it was actually great!  Here's how I made them...



Ingredients:

No-Stick Cooking spray
1 package Pillsbury Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
1/2 cup butter (1stick), softened
1/3 cup Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
1 (8oz) package of Cream Cheese, softened 
1/4 cup sugar
1 large egg

Preparation:

Heat oven to 350 degrees, Coat a 9inch square baking pan with No-Stick cooking spray.

Combine cookie mix and butter in a bowl using a fork until crumbly.
Reserve 3/4 cup crumbs for topping.


Press remaining mixture evenly into bottom of prepared baking pan.  
Bake for 10 minutes.


Spread jam evenly over partially baked crust.


Beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg in a medium bowl 
with electric mixer until smooth.  


Spoon over jam to cover.


Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.



Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.  


Chill 1 hour then cut into bars.


Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10