Monday, April 22, 2013

Cowgirl Boots, Blocks, & Ninja Turtles

       Every warm day is an opportunity to go out and enjoy some fun in the sun.  Today, Kinley and I played with her wooden blocks and new teether toy named Coco the Monkey that I found at Target.  We only played with the blocks long enough for me to take a few pictures before Kinley started to put them in her mouth making the color paint come off.  So I set those aside for another day, when she's pass this stage and gave her another toy to play with.  Liam actually put the Angry Birds away to play with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.















Another great day, hope tomorrow brings another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10