Sunday, May 19, 2013

Change is Good

     Hi everyone, as you have noticed, I have changed a few things....I thought it was about time to start making this blog of mine something I really love.  I recently recruited one of my good friends Tori from  Lil' Mrs. Tori to help me with the background, layout, and templates.   So as you can see right now it is rather plain, however, I have changed the title yet again, this time to Measurements of Merriment, I think this suits me a lot more.  I wanted to express my love of cooking/baking and the joy it brings me and my family.  I have also updated my blog address, it's now MeasurementsofLOVE@blogspot.com, so I hope you all will be able to find me again.


I look forward to revealing my new blog soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10