Monday, August 12, 2013

Monthly Menu: Baked Eggs with Sautéed Kale, Herb Parmesan, and Crispy Bacon, Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole, & Fruit

     Ok, so who doesn't like Breakfast for Dinner? I know my family sure does!  With my recent discovery of Baked Eggs, I decided to put those on this month's menu.  I have tried them a couple of ways, but today I followed the recipe and they turned out amazing just like the other versions I've made.  And what goes better with those then some cheesy hash browns and fruit!  There ya go, breakfast for dinner!

August 11: Baked Eggs with Sautéed Kale, Herb Parmesan, and Crispy Bacon, Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole, & Fruit


Baked Eggs recipe is from Use Real Butter.
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole from Life, Love...and Sugar.


Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole

Ingredients:

30oz bag of frozen hash browns (thawed)
12oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
8oz sour cream
1 tsp salt
1/2 onion (chopped)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup butter (melted and divided)
2 cups cornflakes (crushed)

How to make it:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine hash browns, cheese, sour cream, salt, onion, soup, and 1/2 cup butter in a large bowl.
Mix well.
Put mixture in a 9x13inch casserole dish.
Combine cornflakes and 1/2 cup butter.
Sprinkle over top of hash browns mixture.
Bake for 30-45 minutes.
Let cool then ENJOY!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10