Friday, August 9, 2013

Silly String & A Cup of Tea

     I've been wanting to do some pictures of me and the kiddos, so I searched online for some local photographers and found Brittany Miller Photography.  She offers many different photography options, from Mommy & Me sessions (which is what I did), Family Photos (which I plan to do), Engagement and Wedding Photos, Maternity, Newborn, Infant, Children Photos, plus Senior pictures.  You can choose from a few different sessions and offers a wide range of printing packages.  Brittany is a very sweet professional up and coming photographer! I would definitely suggest getting all your pictures taken by her.
  
     Awhile ago I had some Mommy & Me photographs taken of Liam and I by Brittany Miller Photography.  I wanted to capture some fun moments with my big boy.   Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, it was nice to actually be in the pictures with him instead of being behind the camera. And because he loves Angry Birds so much, I decided to incorporate those, slingshots, some silly string, and sidewalk chalk into our session.  I'm so happy how they turned out!   


Take a look at our fun, silly, and special Angry Bird Mommy & Me Session!














It was so much fun, especially the silly string!

I also did another Mommy & Me session with Kinley.....
can you guess what the theme was for that session??


     I also wanted to share the Mommy & Me Session Brittany from Brittany Miller Photography did of Kinley and I.  Since, I LOVE the 1920's I totally wanted to do a vintage theme!  I dressed my little lady up in a cute teal ruffled romper from Posh Peanut Kids and beautiful feather headband by Diana Vintage Boutique.  I dressed up in a Great Gatsby inspired dress, cloche hat and did my makeup all flapper like.  For some great tips how to do a dramatic 1920's makeup totally check out Sokolum79's 1920s Drama makeup tutorial!
     Brittany found a great grassy spot for us to have our 1920's inspired tea party.  I brought all the props from the tea set, the goodies, and picnic basket to make the pictures extra special.  I think they turned out A-MAZ-ING!  What do you think??
Take a look at our Vintage 1920's Mommy & Me Session by Brittany Miller Photography






















Both sessions were a lot of fun, looking forward to having more pictures taken by her!
Thanks Brittany, LOVE our photos!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love them! Its always fun when the client bring their own props and style into sessions. I look forward to the next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Want to do some more when Kinley is officially walking. :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10