Monday, September 9, 2013

Girlie Movie Night Birthday Celebration

     The other night my Crafternoon lady friends came over for a fun girlie movie night to celebrate my birthday.  I know my birthday was the first, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying celebrating it again with my ladies!  Especially, when we can dress up in our PJ's, enjoy some yummy cocktails & treats, and watch a great movie.  For tonight's feature we watched "Pitch Perfect", another one of my birthday gifts. I love this movie and was so surprised my friends hadn't seen it already.  Overall, it was a spectacular night, so glad they came over.  We will definitely have to do some more movie nights! 



Turned them into Goat Cheese & Tapenade Crostini's


Some Freeze Dried Veggies


Peach Crumb Bars & Birthday Cake Pops


Marisa brought over some Saltine Pralines


And of course we HAD to have Birthday Cake Martini!
Oh this cocktail was perfect and oh so yummy!


CHEERS! 
Happy Birthday to me!


Thanks for coming over ladies!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10