Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Foodie Favorites: Simply Apple & Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka


     I know I usually cook or bake something fabulous for Friday Foodie Favorite Day, but this week I wanted to share this yummy A-MAZ-ING cocktail PERFECT for the Autumn season!  With only two ingredients: Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka & Simply Apple Juice!



Ingredients:

Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
Simply Apple Juice
Ice
Apple for garnish

How to make it:

Add some ice to a cocktail shaker.
Pour in 1 part Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka (I used 3-4 jigger fills)
Pour in 2 parts Simply Apple Juice (I used 1 cup)
Top shaker with lid, shake until cocktail is cold.
Pour cocktail in a glass (optional: add a few ice cubes to the glass), garnish with an apple slice, then ENJOY!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10