Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Hunger Games Movie Nite

     So.....I know I already went to a Hunger Games party this past weekend, but that didn't stop me from inviting some other friends over (who one has not see the movie) to watch The Hunger Games.  And of course I had to have a few munchies, cocktails, and party gifts.  Everything turned out amazing, and it was great watching the movie again!  
I came up with a Girl on Fire Cocktail







And of course....dessert!



Yum yum!


I found these awesome Mocking Jay 
bracelets on Etsy from Luck Jane


I wrapped them up in silver tissue paper then put them into a 
little silver bag,  sewed some tissue paper onto the bag
to make it look like a parachute.
(If you've seen the movie you will know what I was aiming for)


Happy Hunger Games
......and may the odds be ever in your favor.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10