Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Cookie Swap

     Awhile ago I invited some of my lady friends over to have a Christmas Cookie Swap.  If you haven't been to one of these they are great!  Everyone bakes up some cookies, I asked everyone to bring 3 dozen, plus the cookie recipe.  Then, we place all the cookies out and everyone can box some up to take home plus we swap the cookie recipes!  It's a lot of fun!


I love decorating for a party and this was no exception.
Even Zippy decided to hang out on the cookie table!

I went for a red gold vintage inspired table decor.


Put out my little baking Santa with some cinnamon scented pinecones


I just to put one of my fox ornaments out with the pretty garland


And of course, what would Christmas be without a Nativity Scene


Love poinsettia during the holidays and this one was so pretty!


Liam and I made some old school paper chains


I hung up some of the Candy Cane pipe cleaners we made


I also wanted to put up some paper snowflakes.
This is best one I've ever cut out!


I made some Broiled Grapefruit


How about a little sweet and savory 
with these Sausage Bacon Bites


I know they are a little toasty but very tasty, 


These Hazelnut Goji Berry Truffles were pretty yummy too!


Since it's a cookie swap..here are the cookies I baked up!




My friend Marisa brought these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


My friend Amanda brought these Chocolate Almond Logs


My friend Elizabeth brought these Peanut Butter Squares


And my friend Jennie brought the Peppermint Bark


I set up a Hot Cocoa Bar too!


Stocked with marshmallows, peppermint marshmallows, 
peppermint sticks, and some cinnamon.


This was the BEST Hot Cocoa
and it was made in the CROCKPOT!


And I set up a Champagne Bar!


Fresh fruit and different kinds of juices to add to your champagne!


I went with an Orange Juice, Pomegranate Juice, with Raspberries Mimosa!


Enjoying some brunch


After some yummy munchies, 
the ladies put on their aprons and got to baking!


We baked up some Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies


I made these cute party favors for the ladies to take home!


Another fun filled party and yummy too!
Hope you enjoy all the cookie recipes!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10