Sunday, December 8, 2013

Elf on the Shelf: A Little Christmas Decorating

     Today, we discovered Zippy had done a little Christmas decorating in the kitchen for us.  I think he got into my Christmas wrapping stash and stole all my bows last night.



I think he got a little carried away with the bow, don't ya think?


He left a mess for me to clean up.


He brought some Christmas Crunch and some fun surprises


Mmmmmmm,  Christmassy cereal for breakfast!


Liam decorating our window with more Christmas decorations 


We also made some Keepsake Handprint Ornaments


They turned out so beautiful.
When the kiddos get older we can look back at how small their hands were.



Looking forward to some fun tomorrow Zippy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10