Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year!

     Wow! Can you believe it's already 2014?! Craziness!  How did you spend your New Year's Eve?  We stayed home and chilled.  I busted out the Happy New Year party hats and tieras, beads, horns, and poppers.


Kinley liked wearing her party gear


Liam like doing the poppers and reading the jokes


Dinner time!


Even our kitty Sparky wishes you a Happy New Year


After the kiddos went to bed, I made up a yummy cheese tray for the hubby and I


We popped the champagne and watched the ball drop in New York.


New Year's Day we still had some champagne left,
so I made good use of it with a Mimosa with breakfast!


Happy New Year everyone!
Hope 2014 brings you a happy healthy year!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10