Sunday, January 26, 2014

Liam's 6th Birthday

     The night before Liam's 6th birthday my mom and I set up a little surprise for Liam when he woke up!  He was pretty surprised!

I made some special Birthday Waffles for Liam and we all sang him Happy Birthday!


After breakfast, he got to open some more presents!
More Skylanders, of course!


After lunch we headed out to Chuck E. Cheese for some fun!


It was even more special since my parents,
 MeeMaw & PapPaw, were in town to celebrate his birthday with us!


After a long and fun day, we all enjoyed some leftover Skylanders Portal Cupcakes!


Happy Happy Birthday my sweet little Liam! 
I can't believe you are 6!
Wishing you many more fun filled years Big Boy!


We love you oh so very much!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10