Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Star of the Week

     Every student in Liam's class gets to pick a week where they will become the Star of the Week.  This includes bringing in pictures of your family, special hobbies or activities that you can share with the class on the board, making an All About Me book with your favorite food, toys, colors, etc., and doing fun events during the week.

Here's Liam's pictures

His awesome book


Since, I chose his birthday week, on Tuesday I brought some Skylanders 
for the class.


Silly boy!


On Wednesday, I read one of Liam's favorite books, The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein 
(also one of my favorites, as you can tell by the binding) to his class at story time.


On Thursday, the hubby, Kinley, and I planned on going to Liam's school to have lunch with him.
But, unfortunately Wednesday night, Liam had another Croup attack and daddy brought him to the ER, which they admitted him over night.  Needless to say, Liam didn't go to school on Thursday, but
we still enjoyed some lunch together at home.  Oh yeah, it was McDonalds, Liam's choice! 



On Friday, Liam was much better, so we kept to the craft I had scheduled with Liam's teacher.
With the 100th Day of School on the 29th, I thought it would be fun to do a craft.
I found these cute 100th Day of School Crowns and some fun jewels that I brought to the class for craft time.


All the kiddos had a great time decorating their crowns!


Look at all the creativity!


Kinley came with us too, she loved being with the class.
Even colored a little too!

Overall, it was a great week, well except for the Croup attack. 
 I hope he had a great time!
So proud of my Kindergartener!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10