Monday, February 3, 2014

January Crafternoon

     It's that time again! Time to gather my fellow Crafternooners for our monthly craft day!  This month, Jennie hosted a Tea Party themed Crafternoon.  
Look at all the yummy Tea Party treats

Jennie made this yummy Orange Pecan Tea Bread
Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Bites, & Tomato Cucumber Bites,
Elizabeth brought some awesome chocolates from The Chocolate Lady,
and I made some delicious Strawberry Cucumber Tea Sandwiches.


 I also made some of these 


This month's craft, we busted out our sewing machines, scrap fabrics, scissors, 
and thread to create some reusable gift bags!
Personally, this is only my second attempt at sewing!  


Elizabeth is cutting her fabric and Marisa is already sewing!


The ladies getting their sew on!


Here are my bags I made!  Aren't they "SEW" cute?!
I made one for Liam (Transformers), one for Kinley (Rainbow), and one for me (Paisley).
I'm so proud of myself for completing not only one, but THREE!


Looking forward to our next Crafternoon, which I will be hosting next month!
It will be February...so think Valentine's Day!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so impressive! The snacks and the sewing :-) Way to go! The rainbow bag is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Maybe I'll be sewing some more..we shall see. Yeah, that one is my favorite too!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10