Friday, March 21, 2014

Taking a little Spring Break

       Since we didn't get to go home (Texas) for the Christmas holidays, I planned on packing up the family and heading there for Liam's Spring Break, which starts as soon as he gets home from school!  That means I have been packing suitcases and checking off lists all week, the car will be loaded, snacks packed the night before so we can leave bright and early the next morning!  So with that, I will be away from the laptop so I can focus on making lots of fun memories, which I will make sure to take pictures of, so I can share when we get back.  So, in the meantime, have a great week and see ya when we get back!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10