Friday, May 23, 2014

MOPs Tea & Testimony

     MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) group recently ended for the year, I unfortunately had to miss our last meeting, since I was helping out at Liam's school.  But I did take some pictures of our Tea & Testimony meeting.  
Here's me and my little miss.


Here's my hat I made to enter into the Tea Hat contest.
We were suppose to create something that represented
 a Beautiful Mess, our theme for this year.


Here's some of the other ladies making decorating their hats.



Here are some of the yummy tea sandwiches!

I love tea sandwiches, and all of them were sooooo good!

Then on to the desserts...



It was great to see everyone all dressed up and to 
hear the testimonies of some of our fellow members.  
Looking forward to next year!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10