Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wreck This Journal: Coffee Drips

     Now that I have my Wreck This Journal, I wanted to start getting my creativity on.  But where to start?  I read through the instructions and it said you can skip through the book and do whatever pages you want.  There is no wrong or right way to dive into the "wrecking."  So, I found this page that says Pour, Spill, drip, SPIT, fling your coffee HERE.  And since I went to Starbucks earlier that morning I thought this would be the best page to start my wrecking journey.  

     So here I am, dripping what's left of my White Chocolate Mocha onto the pages of my new journal.  It made some cool splatter marks, but I wanted to be even more creative.....


     I recently found these crayons that turn into water colors when they are wet.  So I traced around the coffee splatters then used my thumb to smear the colors into the coffee making these pretty designs.

Not bad for a 1st page!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10