Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Little Military Brats

     Since the hubby will be deploying for 7 months, I thought I would do a little military inspired photo shoot with the kiddos.  I planned on printing out a bunch of pictures and putting them into a photo album that he can take with him.  I haven't done a photo shoot in awhile, so dressed the kiddos up in his uniform and headed outside.  I think they turned out super cute and something he will treasure while he is gone.




One of my favorites!



This is another one of my favorites.








I ain't gonna lie....it will be a LONG 7 months!  
But having my littles will definitely make the time go by faster.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10