Friday, July 25, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game....

     After we took Liam to ComicCon we headed back home to gather the rest of the family and head out to the diamond for a fun filled night of Missions' baseball!  My mom had gotten some really good tickets on Groupon, right down the first base line.  They were so close, a little too close.  We all had to stay alert just in case a foul ball was hit our way or a bat got loose from the batter (which, by the way DID happen that night, thank God it was on the other side!).  We used to go to see the San Antonio Missions all the time when I was younger, so I was really excited to take the kiddos, since it was their first one!  They didn't follow the game much, but Kinley LOVED watching the mascot dance around the stadium. 


We all had a great time!

My wonderful family!


Little Miss watching the B


My sister, nephew and her friend cheering for the Missions!


7th inning stretch...time to sing "Take me out to the Ballgame" and eat some Cracker Jacks!
Oh, by the way...Liam got an official ball from one of the players!


To make it even more fun...I brought some glow bracelets, necklaces, rings, and silly glasses for us all to wear!  They looked cool when it got dark!


Game over.....Missions won, 3-2!


It was another fun night with family and friends.  
Can't wait to take them to another game...but might wait a little bit so they will be older.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10