Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Little Caterpillar is becoming a Beautiful Butterfly

     I can't believe my little lady is turing the BIG number 2 pretty soon!  Seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital to welcome her into our family.  Another year gone and another year older.  She has definitely grown into a big girl with a huge personality full of sass and curiosity, a total Miss Diva!  Last year we celebrated her 1st birthday Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  This year I wanted to bring one of her favorite books, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, to life.  I got her adorable dress from Wild Olive Kids and her headband from Liz Ann's Bowtique.  I dressed her up and we headed out to the Fabian Garcia Research Center (NMSU Botanical Gardens) for a little photo shoot. I wanted to take pictures for her birthday party invites.  She definitely had a bit of an attitude that day, but I did get to capture a few good pictures of her...even if she didn't flash a smile.



























I can't wait to see how her invitations turn out...I'll save that for another post.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10