Sunday, October 26, 2014

To the Pumpkin Patch We Go.....

     I love this time of year...it's pumpkin picking time!  Although, picking pumpkins in New Mexico is very different then picking them in, say any northern state.  Here it is still hot or at least warm for the fall season.  But that didn't stop me from dressing my little fashionista in some cute clothes just in case I got some good pictures of her.  Gotta be photo ready right?  
     Well, we haven't gone to the pumpkin patch all season until now.  My MOPs group set up a playdate with all the mommies to bring our kiddos.  Kinley had a great time exploring, climbing, jumping, picking, and playing with her friends.








A little snack before getting on hay ride to the pumpkin patch....






Time to pick some pumpkins...



Picking out the perfect pumpkin




She found it!



She wanted to carry her pumpkin everywhere!


Our pumpkins!


It was a lot of fun! Can't wait to go back on with Liam!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10