Friday, October 3, 2014

TuTu Cute

     I recently got this new photo editing program called Photoshop Lightroom that I have been so excited to start playing with.  So, I dressed little miss up in a cute Carrie Bradshaw inspired outfit, gave her an oversized flower headband, and my sparkly heels, then took her outside for an impromptu photo shoot. I think they turned out pretty cute!  She is such a cute model!  
     I took a bunch of pictures, but had to wait till the kiddos went to bed to see what I captured.  After a quick upload I watched a quick "how to" video on You Tube to get started.  It was pretty easy to follow and it definitely helped capture some great moments.  


























post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10