Sunday, November 16, 2014

Energy Bites

     Since starting my 10 Day Fitness Challenge I have been trying really hard to cut out or at least limit how much sugar/sweet treats I have.  So I went on Pinterest and found this very simple recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth.  Who knew that these four ingredients could make such addicting and healthy snacks! I don't have to feel guilty about indulging in these!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Recipe from He and She Eat Clean

What you need:

1 cup dry oats
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
3 TBsp honey
2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips



How to make them:

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl using a spatula.
Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Roll the mixture into equal site balls.
Store in refrigerator until ready to eat, ENJOY!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted these. And even more tried and LOVE them. So how do you store? Ziploc? And could I easily do a double batch? Thinking these would be good for me of course, but my son for basketball also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, amazing right? Who knew these four simple ingredients could be so amazing! I store mine in a plastic container in the fridge. You could totally do a double batch and even add other yummy ingredients. I have a friend who adds flax seeds. Let me know how they turn out.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10