Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Perfect Pumpkin Juice

     Since Halloween was just last month, I wanted to host a fun festive Halloween-ish movie night with some friends.  So what better than a Harry Potter movie??  With that being said, I couldn't host a party without serving up some Pumpkin Juice to my guests!  It is my new favorite drink!  (I even order it at Starbucks!  Here's the recipe if you ever want to get one for yourself, they are AMAZING! Even my daughter loves them!  Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice)

Recipe modified from The Disney Diner

What you need:

1 jug of Simply Apple Juice
1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

How to make it:

Pour apple juice into a pitcher of a blender.
Add in canned pumpkin, apricot preserves, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Blend on high until well incorporated.
Pour into a serving pitcher.
Pour into glasses and ENJOY!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10