Friday, November 7, 2014

Starbucks' Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice

     OMG!  Pumpkin Juice where have you been all my life??  Like I said in my previous post about discovering the Starbucks Secret Menu, well this is another amazing recipe I found on there!  At first, I was like, hmmmmmm Pumpkin Juice?  Now I'm like, PUMPKIN JUICE GET IN MY BELLY!  It's so simple with two ingredients that make an amazing beverage!  
     Just like the Butter Beer Latte, DO NOT ask the barista to make a Pumpkin Juice.  Just list off the ingredients and the amounts, which I provided below, for them, then ENJOY!  


Recipe from the Starbucks Secret Menu

This is for a GRANDE

2 pumps Pumpkin Spice Sauce (1.5 for a Tall, 3 for a Venti)
Apple Juice to the top line
Fill the rest of the cup with ice, stir

     Hope you enjoy this tasty drink as much as I do!  ENJOY!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10