Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Two Down, Eight To Go.....

     Today was my second day of my Fitness Challenge.  It was a pretty busy day, I did manage to eat clean, drink all my water and complete my workout, even if it was after the kiddos went to bed.
      I started my day with some Scrambled Egg Whites with Smoked Turkey with some Roasted Tomatoes, and Water.

For my morning snack, I tried the Chocolate Nutter Shakeology


For lunch, which Kinley loved also, was simple 
Tuna Fish Salad on Romaine Lettuce with some Boiled Eggs and water.


For my afternoon snack, how about some Plain Greek Yogurt 
topped with Raspberries and some water.


Dinner was delicious, Mustard Chive Crusted Salmon accompanied with a simple Salad with Cucumbers and some Balsamic Steamed Green Beens with toasted Almonds, and water.


After the kiddos went to bed I got to get my workout on!


Time for a shower, then off to bed!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10