Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Nutella Energy Bites

     For our first MOPs meeting we were asked to bring something to share with everyone.  Well, I hadn't gone to the store, so I remember making the regular Energy Bites with peanut butter.  I thought about making those, but when I check the PB, I didn't have enough.  But I did have a lot of Nutella.  So, Nutella Energy Bites it was going to be instead!



Recipe modified from The Gunny Sack

What you need:

1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup Nutella
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips


How to make them:

Mix together the rolled oats, Nutella, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
Scoop the mixture into a small balls about a1 Tbsp each.
Place the balls on a piece of parchment paper.
Use your hands to roll them tightly into packed balls.
Place in the fridge to set.
When they are chilled, ENJOY!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10