Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Witching Hour

     A couple of weeks back I had the pleasure of modeling once again with my friend Kim Kelley of Kim Suzanne Images.  This time it wasn't the bubbly, colorful, whimsical photoshoot like last month.  It was the total opposite, dark, goth and magical. 

     I found the most perfect witch costume by CordeliaRoyle that I just had to have pictures taken in.  I showed Kim a picture and she was instantly on board!  I love dressing up and becoming a character, I think that's why I love Halloween so much!  With the dress ordered, I needed a few more items to complete my witch look.  I found this beautiful green feather shawl by Ravennixe that would add a bit of fabulous flare.  As far as jewelry went, I wanted something with more of a vintage gothic look. I found these beautiful Emerald green earrings from NouveauDreams that would be perfect.  I also had a custom made Emerald chain bracelet by Mikaylove made to add a little more color.  The Victorian BootsStriped Stockings, and Fishnet Gloves are from Amazon.  Other pieces of jewelry, my rings, necklace, and bracelet were found at a local jewelry store.  As for the broom, that is a total DIY project.  I found some sticks in a nearby forest, took some glue, rubber bands, and rope and created it.  The books are from a thrift store, the lantern is from a local grocery store.  Some of the other props Kim brought.

     It was a really fun and SPOOKtacular photoshoot, even it was a bit overcast, which did add the perfect light.  And wearing a strapless dress, made for a very chilly 3 hours of modeling.  Hehe, me modeling.  Sorry, that sounds funny.  Anyways...I am so super stoked how the pictures turned out, I mean she did take almost 1,000 of them!!


    Check out these wickedly awesome pictures....




Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images


Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images

Kim Suzanne Images




     With October almost over, it's time to start thinking about the next photoshoot we have coming up in November.  I can't wait to show all of you!



Happy Halloween!
     
post signature

1 comment:

  1. your Halloween collection is wonderful ...!!
    impressive by appointbox

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10